My brand name means "what's truthful and inevitable" in Mexico and Central America: LANETANETA. My designs are a tribute to the Mayan and Aztec iconography our Ancestros left behind...
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Honduras or El Salvador
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Because we are unique! My stickers, t-shirts and other gear are inspired by Mayan and Aztec iconography. My graphics are quintessentially colorful, politically relevant and even funny. ¡LaNetaNeta!
Edgar R. Ayala
Graphic Designer, Maker and Entrepreneur based in Oakland, California.
LaNetaNeta is the brain child of graphic designer Edgar R. Ayala. This brand is based on the coloquial Spanish expression —LaNetaNeta— which means "what's truthful and/or inevitable!"