Inspired by Mayan & other indigenous symbols, LANETANETA brand echoes the Spanish expression that means, what is the truth and inevitable!
Like the dessert like I do? Perhaps you'll like this dessert scape illustration based on my photo taken at Palm Springs, California. This mounted canvas print is available in 12 v 12 & 16 x 16 inches and has a vivid, fade-resistant print tha covers the canvas edges. Photo and illustration by Edgar R. Ayala ©2022.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
Because we're are culturally relevant and "Mexican," even if you or I, perhaps, were born somewhere else in Latin America. We're all Mexican, anyway. And I am happy to embrace it as WE continue to garner political power in the USA.
Edgar R. Ayala
Graphic Designer, Maker and Entrepreneur
LaNetaNeta is the brain child of graphic designer Edgar R. Ayala. This brand is based on the street Spanish expression LaNetaNeta, which means what's "truthful & inevitable!"
This shop features designs from his portfolio adapted to different media, gear and merchandise.